Bangkok Airways welcomes Mr. Roman Weidenfeller and Borussia Dortmund professional football coaches to Koh Samui
Koh Samui / 18 June 2018 – Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited led by Mr. Prote Setsuwan, Vice President–Marketing (4th from left) and Ms. Nutchayathorn Nutsudanijvipa, Director of Samui Airport (3rd from left) welcome Mr. Roman Weidenfeller, former goalkeeper of Borussia Dortmund and former player of Germany national team (4th from right) and a team of Borussia Dortmund professional football coaches to Koh Samui. The welcome ceremony was held at Samui Airport.
Mr. Roman Weidenfeller and his team have been invited by Bangkok Airways (Borussia Dortmund’s regional partner) to visit Koh Samui and to take part in a football clinic for local kids and a friendly football match activity that will be held on 19th of June 2018 at Samui Arena, Koh Samui. In addition to that, this activity is being held as a result of the recent partnership agreement signed in March 2018 between Bangkok Airways and Borussia Dortmund.
- Kridhakorn Sirabhabhoj, Senior Director – Marketing Communications of Bangkok Airways. (2nd from left)
- Nutchayathorn Nutsudanijvipa, Director of Samui Airport. (3rd from left)
- Prote Setsuwan, Vice President-Marketing of Bangkok Airways. (4th from left)
- Roman Weidenfeller, Former goalkeeper of Borussia Dortmund and former player of Germany national team. (4th from right)
- Suresh Letchmanan, Managing Director BVB Asia-Pacific. (3rd from right)
- Max-Jannis Foerster, Senior Manager BVB Asia-Pacific. (2nd from right)
For more information please contact:
Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited